Anti-Aging HGH releaser
Essays and other Writings
The following is a collection of essays, short stories, and other writings by myself, friends, family and others. Most people write, but few are published. Some of the following I found floating around the Internet, most are just writings that would have been stuck in a cardboard box somewhere. I hope they give you some enjoyment.
This page wouldn't have been possible without the help of a great new software tool. AmiTools16 is a freeware add-in for Lotus AmiPro. It provides for the creation of HTML documents using AmiPro and converts existing ones. I can't give this program enough praise.
- MY REASON (1K) by Donal Campbell
- A YOUNG MANíS FEAR (1K) by Donal Campbell
- A CHILD WALKS THE NIGHT (1K) by Donal Campbell
- INTERNET LOVE (1K) by Donal Campbell
- A SOLDIERS EYES (1K) by Donal Campbell
- A CHILD WITH NO LOVE (1K) by Donal Campbell
- BATTLES (1K) by Donal Campbell
- POLITICAL EYES (1K) by Donal Campbell
- AN EMPTY BOTTLE (1K) by Donal Campbell
- These poems were written by a good friend of mine. He would really like to hear any comments or criticisms you would care to give. He can be reached at: email@example.com
- WINDOWS AND TCP/IP FOR INTERNET ACCESS (56K) by Harry M. Kriz
- This document describes the principal functions and services available via the Internet. It outlines the technical background and terminology needed by the beginner who wants to make his PC a host on the Internet. Finally, it describes several Windows software packages and programs that facilitate using Internet services.
- LONDON BRIDGE AT THE TIME OF RICHARD III (6K) by Marion Harris
- This essay was written by my mother who is a medieval historian. The bridge is described as it looked during the reign of King Richard III. A very brief history of the bridge is also included.
- LONDON BRIDGE AT THE TIME OF RICHARD III, RICHARDS ARRIVAL 1483 - SOME SIGHTS OF THE CITY (8K) by Marion Harris
- This essay was written by my mother who is a medieval historian. The city of London is described as it looked when King Richard III first entered the City.
- RENE D'ANJOU (8K) by Marion Harris
- An essay on the father of Margarite d'Anjou, Queen of England and wife of Henry IV.
- THE MAGNA CARTA (29K) Decreed by King John at Runnymede
- Written June 15, 1215, the Magna Carta is one of the most important documents in history.
- RICHARD III THE CHARACTER OF A USURPER (9K) by Craig Harris
- The character of King Richard the Third of England, as portrayed by Willaim Shakespeare.
- ENGLAND NEEDS THE MONARCHY (6K) by Craig Harris
- My thoughts on the English monarchy.
- T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (3K) Anon
- This is the naughty version of the famous Christmas poem. Avoid this one if you are easily offended.
- THE GOLFER AND SAINT PETER (3K) Anon
- A golf joke.
- MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING - BRANAGH VS. SHAKESPEARE(10K) by Craig Harris
- An essay on Kenneth Branagh's interpretation of Shakespeare's play.
- OBERON, TITANIA, AND BOTTOM - AN ESSAY ON A MID SUMMERS NIGHT DREAM BY SHAKESPEARE (14K) by Craig Harris
- Did Shakespeare mean for Titania the fairy and Bottom the Ass to have sex? Where does Oberon, Titanias lover fit in?
- TO PROVE A VILLAIN - THE ELIZIBETHAN VILLAIN AS REVENGER(15K) by Craig Harris
- The revenging villain as portrayed by Elizibethan authors.
Anti-Aging HGH releaser
Comments or Problems
Again, thanks for visiting Craig's Home Page. I'm not really surewhat I am doing. I am just experimenting as I go.
If you have any comments, suggestions, hints or tips I would love to hear from you, send e-mail to
Back to my: [HOME PAGE]
|You are the ||
||visitor since I started counting on October 21, 1995|
This page, and all contents, are Copyright © 1994-2011 by Craig Harris,